Managing Users and Employees
Updated on 30 Aug 2022
Minute to read
If you want to view or manage the users who have access to your Helcim Account, you can do by clicking on the
Users and Employees icon on the left-hand side of your account.If you do not have any additional users yet, the screen will be blank to start with. To add a new user, you can click on
New User in the top right-hand corner of your screen.Now, enter the New User Information.Next, specify their user access.
- Title - The role of the user in your organization.
- View Merchant Account - Whether user is allowed to view the merchant account information.
- View Transactions - Whether user is allowed to view transaction history.
- View Statements - Whether user is allowed to view monthly statements.
- Modify Account - Whether user is allowed to make change requests (equipment, bank account, support tickets, etc...)
Save to create the user.
The new user will receive an email to the address you entered letting them know they have been added to your account and prompting them to create their password.