Still having troubles logging in? Try these solutions below.
- Open a new browser and try your password.
- Try logging in using a browser different from the one you first tried (i.e. if you were using Chrome, try Firefox).
- Open a private (incognito) browser and try your password. How to Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Microsoft Edge
- Clear your browser of cached/stored passwords.
- Reset your password - a new temporary password will be emailed to you. Copy the temporary password exactly and ensure there are no spaces at beginning or end and try again.
If you are able to log in but the system logs you out once you click on a function, you will have to contact your IT Support/Admin or your Internet Provider to look into the following settings:
- Dynamic IP - Normal Dynamic IP settings will only change IP addresses every so often and shouldn't cause a problem. If your network is set to change the IP address every time you click on a new page, this will cause an issue. You will have to contact your IT Support or internet provider to resolve this.
- Load Balancing - This helps to balance workloads over different IP addresses. Again, if load balancing is consistently changing the IP Address every time you click on a new page, this would cause the issue. You will have to contact your IT Support or internet provider to resolve this.
Hopefully, you have found your solution above! If you are still having issues logging in, please contact our Helcim Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-643-5246.